grill guard / light bar

I own a 93 black .silverado stepside with a cap to match. I am tryin to decide on a grille guard or a light bar to add to the front of the truck. I do most of my driving during the evening or 2 am when I am
off work. The truck is also lowered a couple of inches.
Picture can be seen off of my web page at the following link: