Grille guards ??? We got 'em for less !!

Why pay Dealer prices??? We have Hunter Grille Guards for less.... Black.......$249 plus S & H Chrome..... 399 " " " "
Hi-Intensity Krypton headlamps for your car or truck for what ??? Only $19.95 USD per pair ? How can that be when they are selling for that price each in the auto stores......
Only one of the great values you can find at J & L Variety Shop !!!
Get cellular accessories, stun guns, and lots more (radar jammers & detectors) at comparable savings.... 03432