Grinding after startup

After I start up my 5.7L 350 I get this grinding noise down by the starter,. It is like it is caught on something for a few seconds after engagement and then it goes away and all is well. I just would like some
input on what might be the cause of this problem; and what the best fix would be. I dunno if it is the starter, the solenoid, or the flywheel.....Anyone else ever had this problem??

Sounds like the bendix isn't working properly in your starter...not a big deal, but you should get it fixed before you do damage to your flywheel.