gross vehicle weight

what does a 1979 K10 4x4 shortbed V8 auto trans weigh ?

--
Mad Dog
If it's gross:

damnit man.........
--
Mad Dog
--
"Refinish King" < snipped-for-privacy@mindyourbusiness.com> wrote in message
It was a joke!
Don't get your shorts knotted up like Jabberooski!
LOL
Refinish King

I was laughing, just did'nt post it......lol
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

====== ======
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net (MadDog) asked the NG..........
what does a 1979 K10 4x4 shortbed V8 auto trans weigh ?
--
Mad Dog
Rust-free, 240 lbs fuel........
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

You're truck has heavier springs, axles and a longer frame so that would account for at least 600 xtra lbs. weight.............Thanx
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10