Ground strap locations on S10 Blazer

89 S10 Blazer 4.3 My negative battery cable consists of the heavy conductor going to a bolt on the intake manifold and a small conductor going to sheet metal
near the passenger headlight. Is the engine block supposed to be grounded anywhere else by using ground straps to the frame? Don't see any on mine? Thanks!

My '91 (4x4) has a small one from the back of the driver's side head to the body near the wiper motor, another from the sheet metal near the passenger headlight to the frame (I may have added that one), and one from the fuel filler neck to the body. It doesn't seem like the ideal setup but it works.