grounding the fuel injectors to the computer

The fuel injectors are not firing, I was told to ground the injectors to the computer, how do I do so?

In article < snipped-for-privacy@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.com

Wrap bare wire around the body of each injector and then connect one end to the computer case.
Won't do any good but there you go...
Wanna start over with make, model, year, engine, worthless aftermarket accessories installed, etc?

thanks, we'll give it a try

thanks, we'll give it a try
Huh??

Blonde no doubt.
the injectors are grounded by the computer,thats how they fire. test for power at the injectors first with a test light,then using a 12 volt bulb,bend the conectors on the bulb straight and insert them into the injectors wiring plug. have someone crank the engine and watch to see if the bulb flashes. If it flashes you have an injector pulse and the injector is likley at fault. if no flash occours then you need to check power and ground at the pcm.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html