Had a longblock transplant done on my 99 Blazer.. Incompatible Knock sensor

I just had a 4.3 long block from another vehicle put in my 99 Blazer. The old motor had a 1-wire knock sensor, and the new one has a 2 wire. The old knock sensor had different threads than the new block and won't
fit.
Any ideas on how to find one that might be compatible, or make that one work?
I'm not sure what the long block came out of, but I'll try to find out.
Thanks
Lane