Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots

Hard to get off Spark Plug Boots If you ever have a spark plug boot that is hard to get off one way that has worked good for me is to take a 2-3 foot 3/16 brake line and
screw it into a air nozzle and then file the end of the line to look like a hypo needle and then insert it between the boot and wire and give it a short blast of air. It will balloon out and then you can pull it right off, once in a while if they are still stuck I will spray a little brake clean in between the boot and wire and they slide right off. ------ JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice. http://www.JustAutoParts.ca // http://justautoparts.googlepages.com/index.html http://justautoparts.googlepages.com/AutoPartsWay.html