harrison a/c compressor clutch re&re graphic

My Chiltons and Alldata books have no procedures or graphics of the clutch and pulley build up.
I must replace the pulley bearing due to much noise while a/c is idle and
engine is running
My local pro tool sales man will supply the correct puller in the a.m.
I am requesting a scanned image of the clutch/pulley assy, and re&re write up be emailed to: nozel99.at.hotmail.com (you know what to change for it to go through...grins)
Thanks in advance Rolf Zell

Rolf,
Year, Make and Model of vehicle would be nice.....................
Doc

Suburban 1993...

write

With engine warm and in drive and stopped for light a/c off: howls. With engine warmand in drive and stopped for light a/c on Howl gone! And howl gone in all conditions above idle. Compressor pulley bearinfg has now been replaced with some improvement (howl is less noticeable).
To note: belt idler pulley bearing checked, not cause, ditto for tensioner pulley bearing Rolf

email to: rolf.at.telus.net modify accordingly..