Hazard Flasher Button Sticks

Hi all,
I have a 78 Chevy 1/2 ton 4X4 and my hazrd switch cannot be pulled out after I pushed it in. I bought a new switch and the same thng happens. I have to open
the whole thing back up and push the back of the switch to make it pop out.
Thanks
There is a button, which you push, with a collar around it. Pull out on the collar, to release the button. Dan
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:25:37 -0600, "simmons3333"

pushed it in. I bought a new switch and the same thng happens. I have to open the whole thing back up and push the back of the switch to make it pop out.

Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.
On my old S10, you had to turn the collar to release it.. try that..
-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..