HD transmission cooler FS

I bought a new 72 plate (HD) transmission cooler for my '95 K2500 and the fittings are different than the ones I already have on my smaller (48 plate) cooler. I'm not too crazy about cutting my existing lines since I can buy a cooler to fit exactly where I need it to go and not have to cut anything since my truck came from the factory with an external cooler.

I am going to sell the one I have if anyone has an interest. It's never been used and has never been installed. It is in kit form including steel lines and hoses with clamps and OEM mounting brackets (no fabricating or bending brackets necessary).

I'd recommend this to someone that doesn't already have an external cooler on theirs (that is what it is designed for), since you will need to tap into your existing lines anyhow to put any external cooler on. If anyone has an interest, send an email to snipped-for-privacy@msn.com and it's yours. I'll take $65 for it and the buyer pays the shipping costs if applicable. This is an OEM kit that was offered by GM as an add-on - it's not an aftermarket universal kit. This one is much nicer and larger than the B&M kit I bought for my '90 K1500. It's designed for '88-'98 full size trucks, although, I'm sure it would fit others as well if someone wanted to spend the time to make it work elsewhere. It could also be used as an engine oil cooler.

Regards, Snowman

Reply to
Snowman