Head Unit

I am looking for a wiring harness for a Dual xd-7500 head unit , that will work in my Chevy Trailblazer 2004 . Any idea where I can get this .

Reply to
jrr

you can purchase the wiring harness adapter that has the class2 data bus interface with it for your Trailblazer so you can install any car stereo

its about $75

adapters will keep going up as the car companies dtrive to frick every last dollar from consumers

there is NEVER any legitimate reason to tie ANY ogf an automobiles systems into the car radio

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

I'm Right

KB