Headers on a burb.

I am in the process of putting Vortec heads on my 93 sub (350) and want to use headers for a 97 350 burb. They have the Egr fitting already in them so
it would be great if they would work. Anyone tried this??
used headers like this on my '90 K1500 with the vortec conversion. I don't see anything that would hinder you on your Suburban.
Snowman