headlight is dim

One of my headlights is very dim on a 1985 S10 Blazer...... was wondering if this would most likely be the headlight need replacing or is it just a bad ground wire or rusty connection.

Reply to
don

Hey, here's a thought... TAKE A LOOK FOR YOUR SELF! Open the hood, wiggle the wire, pull the connector and LOOK at it, hell maybe even CHANGE the lamp! I've got a feeling that the lamp is no dimmer than the driver...

Reply to
Raymond Sirois

I'm just asking because a mechanic told me I needed a new lamp without doing what you just suggested...... so I was naturally suspicious and wanted another opinion before I bring it back to him.

Reply to
don

Reply to
SnoMan