headlight problem update

last week I posted a message saying that the drivers side headlight wasn't working but the passenger was. I swapped the lights out and that didn't make a difference. A few people suggested trying different things but ultimately everything lead back to looking for the ground ( located on the rad supports I found out )

anyways....

hopped in the truck the other day coming home from work and the drivers headlight magically started working and has been working fine ever since. A little snafu in the system I guess

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

i would be guessing that an intermit. open made contact and light now works. i suspect it will be back.

Reply to
hardworking

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

Check for corrosion on the connector to the headlight.

Reply to
farmerboy