Headlight replacement instructions

Headlight went yesterday on my 1995 Silverado Z71 5.0 and I am going to replace them both.The ones that are in it weren't very bright so I was wondering which brand ect. I should replace them with.I don't have the owners manual and I need the instructions on replacing and re-aligning the headlights.They are alot different than my 1988 GMC Sierra 4x4 SLE so I havn't a clue.Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated....THANKS

Reply to
benick