Heat?

Hello,I am new on this site,but have always been a Chevy man.Does anybody know where the heatercore is located on a 91 1500 4x4? My mechanic says the whole dash may have to come out,and that sounds expensive to me. any help would be appreciated. thanks,EXe31

Reply to
EXe3

It is under/inside the dash on passangerside and it is not a easy fix. They moved it from under the hood on 67 through 87 models to in dash after that. Same with AC evaporator.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

IOWs, waaay beyond Snobrains capabilities.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Such a a$$ and I am not the only one that sees it. In your attempt to make me lot worse your make yourself look like a fool. Knock yourself out.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan