Heat?

Hello,I am new on this site,but have always been a Chevy man.Does anybody know where the heatercore is located on a 91 1500 4x4? My mechanic says the whole dash may have to come out,and that sounds expensive to me. any
help would be appreciated. thanks,EXe31

It is under/inside the dash on passangerside and it is not a easy fix. They moved it from under the hood on 67 through 87 models to in dash after that. Same with AC evaporator. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

IOWs, waaay beyond Snobrains capabilities.
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:18:55 GMT, aarcuda69062

Such a a$$ and I am not the only one that sees it. In your attempt to make me lot worse your make yourself look like a fool. Knock yourself out. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com