Heated mirror question

2000 Silverado (NBS)
The mirror on the passengers side no longer heats to defrost but the drivers side works fine. Does anyone know if they are on a separate fuse. If it's
something minor I would like to repair it, if it's not minor I can live without it.
Al
I have been through three mirrors .two heater failure and one cracked. The last one I soldered the connections to eliminate the corrosion problem

ajtessier wrote:

I went through 2 dead heater mirrors on my 2000 Silverado Z-71 Ext Cab
under warranty. Now 6.5 years from brand new... the 3rd heated mirror
had gone bad. I like the truck... but the mirror cost will wait forever.
Dealer said heated mirrors are NOT covered by the GMPP year 4 thru 6 $2000 ext
warranty. Yes, I switched local Chev Dealers over the issue 3 years ago.