Heated mirror question

2000 Silverado (NBS)

The mirror on the passengers side no longer heats to defrost but the drivers side works fine. Does anyone know if they are on a separate fuse. If it's something minor I would like to repair it, if it's not minor I can live without it.

Al

Reply to
ajtessier

Larry and a Cat named Dub

I went through 2 dead heater mirrors on my 2000 Silverado Z-71 Ext Cab

under warranty. Now 6.5 years from brand new... the 3rd heated mirror

had gone bad. I like the truck... but the mirror cost will wait forever.

Dealer said heated mirrors are NOT covered by the GMPP year 4 thru 6 $2000 ext

warranty. Yes, I switched local Chev Dealers over the issue 3 years ago.

Reply to
Dennis Mayer