Heater '90 S-10 PU

Have very little air coming out of vents. No matter where you put the selector the same amount of air comes out of the vents. It does A/C with temp. control and heat if you select it. Blower motor sounds like it's
coming thru the dash. Does it have a door in the duct work that can cause this or do you think it's in the vacuum distributor switch on selector of where the air goes. TIA
--
EW

It's the switch connector. I replaced mine twice then I discovered the connector where the wires go back into the dash was melted and the connectors were shorted together leaving it locked in one fan speed. It might be that, just something to look for.
I lined up the connectors and pushed the connector on and taped it in place.
Lannie

Sounds like the vacuum operated door is stuck or has lost it's vacuum supply.
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs

Not really sure. One the 87 full-size it was on the passenger side under the dash just above the footwell. If you got down on your back you could see it operate. My vacuum selector switch was leaking so I took it apart and coated the "plates" with a thin coating of vac grease. It's been working like that for about 6 years now.
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs