Heater core bypass 92 k1500

Anyone tell me what they used to do the heater core bypass. A couple of y-valves would work wonders but where to get??
Thanks JRE

Are you wanting to bypass the heater core to improve ac performance? If so, first try just clamping the heater core inlet hose off with a C-clamp. Use a small piece of wood on each side of the clamp. I found bypassing the core didn't make a noticable difference on a S10. Also on some setups, the heater flow circuit is the bypass for when the thermostat is closed.