Heater Fan

The heater fan in my 93 Silverado has been acting up for a few months. Sometimes I have to tap on the black box below my dash to get it to go. Now it's stopped all together. Is this an easy task? It's located on the
passenger side right below the dash, correct?
Thanks
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website: http://www.crooked-ridez.com
Yes, and bolts are under hood. I'll be doing mine this spring. Looks tight though.
Let us know how it went. cheers

I just changed the one on my 92 burb, not to bad of job, just remove the glovebox and take the ECM out, some of the screws are a little tough to get to and it is tight getting the motor out but not to bad.
Tim