Heater Fan

The heater fan in my 93 Silverado has been acting up for a few months. Sometimes I have to tap on the black box below my dash to get it to go. Now it's stopped all together. Is this an easy task? It's located on the passenger side right below the dash, correct?

Thanks

--

---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website:

Crooked-Ridez

Yes, and bolts are under hood. I'll be doing mine this spring. Looks tight though.

Let us know how it went. cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle

No, bolts are in the cab dude. Fan is attached to HVAC via 5-6 1/4" bolts, just under the dash on the passenger side. All you have to do is look and you'll see where and how it's attached.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I just changed the one on my 92 burb, not to bad of job, just remove the glovebox and take the ECM out, some of the screws are a little tough to get to and it is tight getting the motor out but not to bad.

Reply to
Tim H.