Heaters for leather seats.

I was wondering if anyone out there has installed heaters in leather seats that did not come equipped with them. '99 Yukon 4 dr.

no, but if you find a way to do so, please let us know. My wife would love to get into her Burb and my truck and not have her butt get so cold. The cold on those leather seats just cut right through a single layer of clothes. Got her some cover-alls for this Christmas, but I didn't intend her to wear them to work in the morning (not too cool with a skirt).
Snowman

Well, so far....
GM has told me that I can order the elements from them, but it is $125.00 per side, plus I would have to make up wiring harnesses and install switches. That's not the part that concerns me. I called different wreckers to see what they had, and they don't have anything. I am going to make a few more phone calls to see if I can find some cheaper jobber elements, but would probably use the GM switches for that "authentic" look. Nothing worse than seeing those big faux chrome, plastic duckbill toggles. "Snowman" <somethingorotherdotcom> wrote in message

Check out: www.rostra.com I would like to do it but it is not one of my priorities.
Checked it out.
Great looking site. I will still see if I can find something here in Canada though. Duty is not fun. I should work faster. It's already -30C now.

How about some nice sheepskin covers. Real ones not the fakes. Warm in winter and cooler in summer. I may put a set in the back of my 'burban cause the girls alway complain but the wife and I have bun warmers. One of the nicer things I've seen is the Chrysler Pacifica's idea warmers on front AND second row seats. Larry