Heaters for leather seats.

I was wondering if anyone out there has installed heaters in leather seats that did not come equipped with them. '99 Yukon 4 dr.

Reply to
Chevguy

no, but if you find a way to do so, please let us know. My wife would love to get into her Burb and my truck and not have her butt get so cold. The cold on those leather seats just cut right through a single layer of clothes. Got her some cover-alls for this Christmas, but I didn't intend her to wear them to work in the morning (not too cool with a skirt).

Snowman

Reply to
Snowman

Well, so far....

Reply to
Chevguy

Check out:

I would like to do it but it is not one of my priorities.

Reply to
WBucha

Checked it out.

Great looking site. I will still see if I can find something here in Canada though. Duty is not fun. I should work faster. It's already -30C now.

Reply to
Chevguy

Reply to
jdoe