HELP!!!!

I have a 1985 K-5 Blazer,When I turn the front wheels screech and it sounds like the back brakes are hanging up!!!I have lock out hubs on it,Checked the
brakes and there ok...Just had the tranny rebuilt about 3 month ago Just seems like the front axle is still engaged ??? Could the lockout hubs have gone bad?? Or the linkage for the tranfer case need adjusted?? Thank for any help!! Sparkie
have you checked your power steering belt?
-- http://crazyedmonton.no-ip.com
--
I am the darkest creation of god