!!!HELP 1980 BLAZER FRONT END MYSTERY..

Hi All,

I am new to this newsgroup and I was wondering if someone might be able to solve a problem I am having with my 80 Blazer steering . let me start by saying I have replaced all front end components , ball joints , tie rods , axle u-joints , bump steer shock , and finally the power steering pump . What seems to be happening is the front end has a jerking motion side to side as if the 4 wheel drive is engaged , I am fairly sure that all is well with the transfer case , so any idea's ? froze up axle u-joint ? steering box? axle hub ? .....Thank you for any input !! Falcon 44................

Reply to
Falcon 44

DIONYSUS