!!!HELP 1980 BLAZER FRONT END MYSTERY..

Hi All,
I am new to this newsgroup and I was wondering if someone might be able to solve a problem I am having with my 80 Blazer steering . let me start by
saying I have replaced all front end components , ball joints , tie rods , axle u-joints , bump steer shock , and finally the power steering pump . What seems to be happening is the front end has a jerking motion side to side as if the 4 wheel drive is engaged , I am fairly sure that all is well with the transfer case , so any idea's ? froze up axle u-joint ? steering box? axle hub ? .....Thank you for any input !! Falcon 44................
Had the same problem with my 79 surburban ,but it turned out to be the ball joints (Which you've replaced). One of the mechanics i went to first thought the 4 wheel drive locking hubs were worn and thus slipped into 4 wheel drive, but who knows!!! Did you replace upper and lower on both sides on the balls joints?..dionysus On Tue, 13 Apr