Help

Help, I have a 95 Chevy 3/4 ton small block 350. The engine temp goes up and down while I'm driving. It acts like the thermostat is opening and closing, I have never seen one do this. I think the fan clutch is ok. Any idea's??

Thanks for any input, Robin

Reply to
Robin & Sharon

How far up and down does the gauge move

Reply to
Digit

Hi Robin,

I had a similar experience with an S-10 pickup... in my case, it turned out to be the contacts on the circuit board behind the back of the guage needed to be cleaned. Good luck.

Reply to
websurfer

========== ========== Have you checked the coolant level?

~:~ MarshMonster ~rolls another one......~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Reply to
cabopeter