Help

Help, I have a 95 Chevy 3/4 ton small block 350. The engine temp goes up and down while I'm driving. It acts like the thermostat is opening and closing,
I have never seen one do this. I think the fan clutch is ok. Any idea's??
Thanks for any input, Robin
How far up and down does the gauge move

I had a similar experience with an S-10 pickup... in my case, it turned out to be the contacts on the circuit board behind the back of the guage needed to be cleaned. Good luck.
Robin & Sharon wrote:

==================Have you checked the coolant level?
~:~ MarshMonster ~rolls another one......~