Help 98 chevy truck

Help, I have a 1998 Chevy truck with a tilt steering wheel. As I'm driving down the road the audible alarm goes off ( its the one that tells you, when
leave your keys in the ignition when the key is off ). the only way I can stop it is to move the tilt steering wheel. I think it is a broken wire.
Does anyone know the which ones that control this??
Thanks for any help!!!
Robin