Help ??? I have a Idle problem

1994 S 10 Blazer 4wd,4d,3.8,Fuel Injection.

The darn thing Idles at 38 MPH I have had it to many shops only to pay for labor. No codes come up. We have checked for vacuum leaks,mapping censor, throttle controller all check out. My last attempt will be the dealer$$$$$:( . any thought

-- don94s1

this thread:

don94s10

Check the gasket between the TBI unit and that intake manifold for starters. You might check the idle control valve too. I do suspect a large vacum leak. With fuel injection you can have a pretty big one and still run okay most of the time except for idle problems.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

If I'm correct that is the plastic intake manifold. If it is, try spraying around the base of the maniflod with carb cleaner if you notice a distance it is possible that the entire manifold is warped.

Reply to
NOELBIKER