help. manual transmission ('79 K5)

Hi Gents,
due to my automatic transmission is broken, and i anyway wanted an manual transmission - i was looking for a used one.
The private seller told me that i also have to replace that
middle gear and both cardan shafts. can anyone verify this plz??
thx Martin

forget about all the things that a manual needs to work that your truck doesnt have. Clutch pedal and all related stuff, stick shifter, cross member, speedo cable, drive shaft length, the list goes on and on.
Not a bad job if you have a lot of time, a doner truuk that is a stright stick , a shop with good ools and a lot of paatience.
Not a bad job if you have a lot of time, a doner truuk that is a stright stick , a shop with good ools and a lot of paatience.
Hey Martin, www.coloradok5.com has info about this swap, scroll down the front page

I've read that. I got the feeling he was the kind of guy to "miss" something when writing it out. Just my $0.02
~KJ~