Help please, 98 Blazer blinker clicking won't stop!

I'm in my Blazer 8 hrs a day and the blinker/directional clicking noise has decided to stay on whether I'm signaling or not. The directional lights on both the outside and dashboard work normally but
the syncronized directional clicking noise starts and stops by itself, at random, as long as the vehicle is on. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, it's really driving me and my passengers CRAZY.
Steel Your Face ~ bleedin' Black & Gold for over 30 years ~