Help, replacing the base mount for my antenna, anyone with manual?

Replacing the base mount for my antenna. Do I have to remove the fender? The antenna cable is only about 2' long and plugs into something else somewhere. Maybe someone with a manual or someone who has do this
before. thanks.
2001 Z71