Help Save My Truck!

Page 1 of 5
Ok people, this is my call for help here. I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I have a problem. My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all
else. I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call. Check out the website to see how you can help. Thanks! Zack http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html
Zack,
When I was 18 and in school I didn't have ANY wheels... let alone a nice truck like that. Waaaaaaah! Go call for "help" somewhere else.
-Brown

That could be a fake pic, he just wants the$$ so him and his buddies can party!!
I swear on jesus the truck is real. It has camo seat covers, a 3 inch body lift, and 33" tires.

there is this place....i think they call it a bank. they may even loan out money, i'm not sure but you might want to check it out.
if only .0003% of the US population (that's 100,000 people) gave me a dollar each I could get some really cool stuff.
another thing, if you were a student at SFA why the houston.rr ISP? houston is about....oooh....150 miles from nacogdoches, maybe this plea shoud come from snipped-for-privacy@sfa.edu, not that you'd get any money from me but its a thought.
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
snipped-for-privacy@titan.sfasu.edu another thing, if you were a student at SFA why the houston.rr ISP? houston is about....oooh....150 miles from nacogdoches, maybe this plea shoud come from snipped-for-privacy@sfa.edu, not that you'd get any money from me but its a thought.
people, this is my call for help here.&nbsp; I'm 18, a student at SFA, and I<BR>have a problem.&nbsp; My parents are selling my 1997 Z71 which I value above all<BR>else.&nbsp; I'm hoping that as fans of 4x4 Chevy's, you will hear my call.&nbsp; Check<BR>out the website to see how you can help.&nbsp; Thanks! Zack<BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html ">http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html </A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

I'm with your parents you lazy ass. You should have given them the money in stead of buying a lift kit.
Your a punk.
Brian
Not so much. The lift was on it for a year and then they said "We think you should drive a stationwagon. It's more reliable." And banks don't tend to grant loans to students because of limited INCOME. snipped-for-privacy@titan.sfasu.edu

Find a job and dont play so much. Helps to buy the things you really want.
Angelus wrote:

Wow...what a maggot you are! Do your parents have a PayPal account? If so, let me know what it is....I'd like to send them a bit of money to help defray the cost of raising an irresponsible truck owner. I've got two sons about your age. They wouldn't even think of getting away with a stunt like this.
Ian
Well, 182 people have made donations so far. Looks like at least some people are willing to help. http://www.geocities.com/angelus_liam/savetruck.html

See, there's 182 idiots born every minute.

There's 182 dumb suckers helping support a looser.....If my son in collage pulled this shit I'd have his ass! GET A JOB!

Hey i work full time & my trks are an 85 & 88. I aint about to go in debt for 16,000 trk, did you notice he speled some words wrong too?
I have a job. I'm a waiter. Thanks for asking though.

up with soch a good scam. And by the way, your son would be in "college", but I doubt it.
ZING! =-D

<<< He has a job and I think he is being pretty <<< ingenious to come up with soch a good scam
Bob, this sort of scam really isn't that ingenious any more. These sites are all over the place (mainly created by college kids). I wish Zack the best trying to find a bunch of suckers to buy his truck, but he came to the wrong newsgroup to find love.
-Brown

relief.
Brian
What I want to know is how do you come to the conclusion that I must be irresponsible?