Help! Third Row Seat Stuck in '01 Tahoe

I feel pretty stupid. I tried to insert one of the third row seats in the back of my Tahoe (it had been years since I tried using the seat). Somehow, I managed to get the left side, front and rear latches properly locked onto the floor rods, yet the right front and rear latches are merely sitting on TOP of their corresponding floor rods! I know the first step to normal seat removal per the manual is to lift lever "1" and push the seatback forward. But that lever does NOT release the seatback (the lever only moves a little bit). The seatback is in the upright and locked position. I can raise the entire right side of the seat, feel and move lever "3," but it does not release the front latches nor does it allow me to properly latch the right side. Same deal for lever "2."

Any thoughts on how to get the dang seat out of there, short of using a cutting torch, or worse yet, paying Mr. Goodwrench to fix it?

Reply to
AlanRab