HELP! Where can I find pt.#12344262

I have been told by numerous Chevy dealers across the U.S. that my part (a rear window air reflector #12344262) for a 97 Chevy Suburban has been discontinued. Therefore, no Chevy dealers have this part. I'm hoping that someone here can recommend a place where I can find this part (GM #12344262).

Thanks for any help that you can provide in helping me locate this part.

Jabs

Reply to
Jabs

Go here and order it.

GM PART # 12344262 CATEGORY: Ski or Bike Rack PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00 GM LIST: $95.00 OUR PRICE: $79.80 DESCRIPTION: DEFLECTOR

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

also try here, they have the lowest chevy/gmc parts i've found online:

JV

Reply to
JV

Rich B