Help With Power Locks

I have a problem on my 99 Surburban with the power locks. The inside switches stopped working first, but the remote still worked, now the remote has stopped working. Is there anything I can replace or look at. Thanks for
your help.

remote
for
Sounds like you have a broken wire somewhere. Easy to fix but a pain to track down. Rosscoe
replace the remote battery before you do anything further, unless you know for sure it's a good battery. Then you're back to tracing the problem.
Snowman

remote
for