Hemi Chevy

Looking for some good head http://www.araoengineering.com /
Put em on layaway here http://ronstruckshop.com/companies/araoeng_chevySB.php
The hard is finding hedders that will fit my scottsdale,
may have to custom build a set of fender-well hedders and run ankle-burners down the side w/turn-outs. I'm still trying to convince the wife i need a set of $5100.oo cylinder heads.....But, honey....please

that's all well and good, but useless in a truck... all their concerned with is 3000 RPM and up.
-Bret