Hesitation

Here's a new question
My 98 Jimmy 4x4 AT 4.3 sometimes hesitates at 70mph.
It has 105,000 miles. I had the plugs changed and a new fuel filter installed.
It still does it. It does not set any codes.
Any ideas?????
Could it be a problem in the transmission??
I have 2,000 miles left on an after market warranty plan and would like to get this diagnosed and fixed soon.
And yes the trans fluid was just changed
It sounds like it could be either dirty or faulty fuel injectors. Most GM dealers can pressure clean the injectors while in the motor. I have this done about ever 40,000 miles and it always runs better when I leave the dealership.
Brian

Where the wires changed with the plugs?

NO - THE WIRES WERE NOT CHANGED

like

Sounds kinda like what my truck does except mine does it everytime is needs to downshift.
Adair
Take it in on the warrantee plan before it's too late! They may not know the answer but that's their problem - make them figure it out. Elliott