Hey..looking for Chevy Apache enthusiasts

I've got a Chev pick-up (my 6th) and a Toyota Landcruiser FJ-40 with a Chev 350, so I thought I was set....but friend at work drove up in an Apache
last month and I fell in love. Looking for enthusiasts, sellers, advice, what-have-you. What a sexy truck they made then. Now it's all computers and comfort. What a disgraceful bunch of sissies we've become. I remember when you told the direction you were heading by experience and the sun, and mileage by a hunch and a prayer. So who wants to sell me an Apache? The Dude
don't be a sissy with the apache. stay with the lc . old john