Homemade removable 3rd seat?

My 83 Suburban has two bench seats, but I really wish it had the removable 3rd bench seat. Sometimes I haul lots of people and sometimes I haul lots of gear. If I were in Chevy country I´d scour the junk yards for one, but
there aren´t any junked Suburbans or Blazers down here. So if I´m going to have my removable 3rd seat I´m going to have to make it myself: take a normal bench seat that fits and make some sort of quick release mechanism for it and the floor. Where I am clueless is how. Any ideas, anyone? Or alternatively, is my idea too dangerous to consider (like the seat breaking free in an accident)?
TIA, Warren
Check out someone that does custom upholstery. I had a "factory" third seat made and installed in my 1990 by a guy who did upholstering for dealers. It looks and works like an original factory unit. BTW, you need to drop the fuel tank to install one of these suckers.