Homemade Sand Blaster

I'm wanting to do some bodywork/painting on my old '86 Silverado, and was thinking about building a (for my use only) sandblaster. Does anyone know of a site that walks one through building their own...
and also where to find the uncommon parts?
Thanks a bunch, GC

For the cost of building one, you can probably buy one.
$150 http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?in_merch=1&storeIdi70&productId83261&R83261
$50 http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeIdi70&productId (129&R(129
$50 http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeIdi70&productId3184&R3184
All you need is the air compressor
Spend $14 at Autozone, Lowes, et al, and buy one.
I'm just sick of all the cheap shit that breaks or half-arse works after 30 to 60 days (or from the beginning)... so thought I'd make one from HQ/heavy-duty stuff. Thinking about using a 55 gal. drum (or smaller) to hold the sand, and just get the nozzles, hoses, etc., as they give out.
I really appreciate all the responses, thanks for the help folks!
GC
GC wrote:

    If it is a syphoin feed you could. If it is pressure pot style you cant.
    If you want some good quaility stuff go look around on ebay, or go to local equpiment auctions. My Landlord has a Snadblasting buiness and other then Media & Tips all this equpiment has came from auctions. Charles
http://www.tptools.com /