hood opening

I have a 96 blazer and I tried to open the hood from the inside and it won't open and anyone help me with this

Get someone to pull up and down on hood while you pull the cable. If that works turn down the two stops on core support and grease the latch.If that does not work pull the grill and pry it open with a bar or large screwstick. That is if your cable isn't broke. Hope this helps.

Or use a pair of needle nose vice-grips on the metal cable inside the cad as a last resort, and jank like hell.... Had to do than on a Honda today, then lubed up the release latch real good...K