Horn Panic Button

Is there any easy way to disable the horn panic button on the remote lock fob of a 2006 Silverado? About 25% of the time when I reach for the darn thing in my pocket I hit the button and the horn starts blaring. I guess I
could fill the button with epoxy, but sure don't want to do that.
Thanks, Brian

http://www.scrollinondubs.com/2007/05/01/disable-your-panic-button/

"Augustus" <no_one@no_where.net> wrote in message