HORSEPOWER?

I got a 1993 silverado stepside with a 350 in it. It came with a K&N filter, vette gears in the tranny and a Magna Performance 2 1/2 inch exhaust with no catalytic converter.
Curious as to what this is putting out for horsepower. Anyone?
Unless it has had internal work done other than the exhaust and air filter your around 250 HP.
--
Steve Williams

"Michael McNeil" <michael snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
lose the K&N or you will be replacing an engine sometime soon
why? it's already been there for at least a year and the engine's got 340,000 on it now.....
what's the big problem with it?

This was posted in the past http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&ths1bc52aeebb341c&rnum
I just did the power pack by Edelbrock, heads, cam, intake, chip, headers
You may just do chip and Cam headers lot less money
1,250,456?
--
urb's91
1,250,456?

Oh wow urb... I was gonna say sround 980 HP at the rear wheels. ;)
--
Mark
Inline..............

K&N good for MAYBE 5 HP on a really good day. Aside from all the shit it's letting into your engine.

Has no effect on HP, gear ratio is the same, just more durable than stock.
>and a Magna Performance 2 1/2 inch

Good for 15-20 HP.

Considering they put out 260 HP stock, brand spankin' new and you have 300K+ miles on it, I'd say you're maybe seeing 210-215 HP.
Doc

kilometers now miles.
but would still be a decrease none the less I know.

ANOTHER INTERESTING SITE WITH YOUR TRUCKS INFO AND HP RATING FOR TBI
http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/generations/articles/63939/article.html