Hosing Undercarriage ==> Warped Rotor?

Somebody called BS on me after I volunteered that I had warped a rotor by hosing the undercarriage while the brakes were still hot (coming back from a day of surfing...).
I based my assertion on correlation (pulsing brakes the next day) and a mechanic's opinion.
Is it possible, or should I accept the call?
'98 'Burb.
--
PeteCresswell

(PeteCresswell) wrote:

Very possible. Hot metal bing cooled on one side only could easily make it move enough to cause a pulsing pedal.
--
Steve W.