How can I find a vacuum diagram for 1979 blazer 4x4

I have to check all the vacuum lines again and I need a diagram. The one under the hood is gone. I checked the Chilton's book at the library and no vacuum section. I need to something else.
Thanks in advance.
"D.L. Man" wrote:

THis may sound like a smart answer but if you could not find a good manual at a libray other than Chiltons, you might consider going to a few bone yard and lifting a few hoods. You can also try Ebay for a used factory serive manual that would include that info.

I don't have the means to buy another book for the vacuum diagram. That's why I was hoping that the library had one. I did notice that they had the head tightening diagram in there though. (Little late)
Maybe I can fake it. Its a standard quad carb with ac. EGR, Cats, No Air No OS. there is a vacuum choke to the exhaust manifold and to the air cleaner. And a vacuum to the fuel canister & vacuum advance. And what seems to be a vacuum choke for the carb. I was wondering what I "need" to have vacuum to, and what I can do with out until its running better.
"D.L. Man" wrote:

The vacum for choke is for a vacum dashpot to pull off the choke some after it starts so that choke can close tightly to help start and be removed some as engine fires up. It uses just straight manifold vacum.
Ask for emission control diagram at the library.