how do I fix suburban rear door?

My 95 Suburban has the rear double doors that swing open (not drop down).
The door on the right will no longer hold open (it feels like a detent must
be broken).
What do I have to do to fix this (remove the door panel or not?) and what part do I need?
Is there somewhere on the web that has a parts diagram for my vehicle?
thanks, Jon
Jon, The problem I had on my 97 Tahoe was the clip in the door, you can see it when you open the door and look near the hinges it is a black piece of metal that holds the door open. I bought the piece for about 5 bucks at my local Chevy dealer ....

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:26:14 -0400, S.C wrote:

OK, thanks. I'll look closer at the hinge area.
Rgds, Jon