How do I get through the firewall on 1996 Chevy S10

I have a 96 chevy S10. I need to know how to get through the firewall to hook up hood glow and my fog lights?? We have looked everywhere for a place to go through. Maybe we have overlooked something?

a small hole? 9mm pitol a large hole? 12 guage shotgun seal with boot grease old john

Here is a picture where I got through the firewall in my 2001. Not sure if it's the same for 1996, but hope it helps. This is under the glove box area. The rubber plug is for the radio antenna wire and it's very easy to work with.
http://tinyurl.com/5b6sl
Tony
--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock
riley85 wrote:

Find a hax0r :)
"Ren4" wrote: > riley85 wrote: > > I have a 96 chevy S10. I need to know how to get through the > firewall > > to hook up hood glow and my fog lights?? We have looked > everywhere for > > a place to go through. Maybe we have overlooked something? > > Find a hax0r :)
I appreciate the feedback but unfortunately I didnt understand much of it except the picture that was sent. I am unfortunately not mechanically inclined so if you could break it down for me that would be great! :D
On my 97 GMC which should be the same as yours. I ran my wires just to the right of the engine. Just make sure that you are clear on the inside. Up under the dash!!!!Above your brake and gas pedal. The hole I drilled I couldn't put a gromet in it becasue the firewall is double thickness there so I used a piece of rubber hose and ran my wires through it. You can seal it in so don't move. I think a piece of 3/8 hose is fine. then if you put wire sheeving over your wires just side it up to the firewall and its all covered.
Under the carpet in my truck (not sure about yours) is a rubber plug with a black wire going through it. This is located on the passenger side about where the passenger would put their feet when sitting in the seat. The wire is the radio antenna wire. You could probably slide a few more wires in through the hole or make new ones in the rubber plug for any additional wires you need to run through the firewall.
Tony
--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,