How do I hook up remote door locks to a 2002 Blazer that has electric locks but not remote equipped?

How do I hook up remote door locks to a 2002 Blazer that has electric locks but not remote equipped?
My 2002 Blazer has electric door locks but no remote control. I wanted to
install a Prestige Alarm/Door lock controller like I have in my 1997 Tahoe, but the Tahoe was simpler... it had a remote control, it was just not functioning, so the wiring was easier to deal with... Has any of you that have done this before be willing to share the wiring color and codes for this install? I have searched for the manual, but none has had a good wiring schematic showing the non remote door. I really would like to avoid a smoke test.
thanks
Raul
I recently installed a bulldog remote system which i bought for 49.95 at pep boysand it was pretty easy. It came with instructions for chevrolet, chrysler and ford wiring color codes and instructions as to how to find everything. Works great in my ford 1989 bronco. for 7.95, i also boughtand added a starter kill to the syste. very easy. I also have a tahoe, but it has remote locking. john go to www.bulldogsecurity.com j

locks but

Tahoe, but

functioning,
this