how do you check the fuel psi on tbi motor

Even thought the tank and pump are new.. I wanna make sure the engine is getting the propper flow.. Is there a gauge I can put in between the rubber
coming off the tank ?... thanx
Yes fuel pressure tester kits have an adapter to use at the fuel filter connection.

-
cool... I am thinking it might not be getting enough at start up as it cranks a lot before it starts.. once warmed up it is fine.. thanx all.

Try this: When you try to start it after sitting all night, turn on the key for about 15 seconds, turn it off and back on, then crank it. See if that helps.
Al
Not sure what your really after but i may give you some insight of the opperation.As far as the fuel pressure yes, there is pressure adapters to check pressure and volumne.They fit at the fuel filter,although i like to adapt in after the filter when checking these because it helps determine if there is a restriction,volumne,and fuel pressure regulator issues.On a long crank time i would make sure the basics have been checked firstsuch as,Coolant temp,tps,mass air flow and or map sensor is working.The most overlooked item here is the coolant temp sensor,the ECM relies on the temp of the coolant for fuel control until it warms up and then the o2 sensors take charge.Also you might have injector problems as they may be opening too long or may be leaking off..You might even go as far as checking the EGR system for opperation a stuck egr valve can cause a hard start and long crank times.A little information hope this helps out, i will be checking in on this from time to time.John
I replaced the egr as it was bad, the tps sensor had a bad wire, new plugs, new wires, new esc,and the temp sensor works as when the vehicle is running , ..I pull the sensore wire off and the idle takes off like a rocket.. I'll try the turn key on for 15 seconds, then turn off and retry.. It is funny though.. the vehicle I got all the sensors off does the same thing.. MAybe I will try a new sensor and see what happens... This advice is like gold..I am new to TBI.. I was sick of the pump pump carb crap.. Thanx agaion.. I'll post what parts I change , and if it helps the problem.. OH.. would bad gas cause problems ?.

fyi...the 15 second biz will not help like you think.....the fuel pump will only run for two seconds when the key is turned on and the engine not cranked. I've tried pausing for one second then cranking but it doesn't really help.
skimmer