how many quarts and gaskets/filters will I need?

Hi all.
I want to replace all driveline lubricants-rear diff, transfer case, tranny& filter(would like to flush out as much as is feasible), and the front diff.
Did I leave out anything? Truck is an '04 K1500 Silverado Z-71 5.3 w/auto trans and floor shift transfer case and G80 rear diff. Is there any other info y'all need? (I have all engine oil info needed) Odometer is right at 20,000 miles and I want to do it all at one time.
Any tips, tricks, websites, advice or info y'all care to share before I tackle this? I expect everything should be adequately warmed up beforehand. I plan to go synthetic wherever possible and provided I can afford it all. Is there any gasket/ filters available that I should stay away from? Anything better than dealer stock? I want to do this right and will print it all out and keep it so I don't gotta bother y'all next time around.
All help will be greatly appreciated and I'll even buy a case of Red Dog, or whatever yer poison, for anybody who's willing to get their hands dirty! (a little west of Macon GA)
Thanks all, Snuffy