How much is a 2000 Z71 Ex cab in your town

Say 120k Miles loaded..I'm trying to find one to BUY. They are about 10K around here.. raveATusit.net swap @ for AT

I paid $9850.00 with a 3 month warrantee which I'm sure I paid for. 129K,. 5.3, AT, Z71, ext. cab, 4 door, stepside with bedliner and matching cap. Pretty well loaded but no Leather or sunroof. It has the stick/slip clunking noise and maybe a heater/defrost control problem. But generally is a nice truck. I bought it from a mid size used car dealer (150cars+/-) in central Pennsylvania.
Mike T